Saturday, May 30, 2015

3D Modelling For Object and Environment

Animation

Now, after introducing into the Maya as a beginner. We are required to make a simple character and then to be developed into the environment that we have developed before. This task is for understanding more advanced process of 3D Animation.

Before starting it in Maya, as usual I sketched a simple character then developed it to JPEG file with the help of Adobe Illustrator.




This two images are the beginning process of developing my sketched artwork which i will use it in Maya. After tracing all the lines and shapes, i save it as a JPEG file.
The result as JPEG file:


picture 1 : Front view of my character 


picture 2 : Side view of my character 

This images will be used as guideline in creating my character model in Maya. It will be place at the side of the grid.

It will look like this:











No comments:

Post a Comment