Saturday, May 16, 2015

3D Modelling For Object and Environment

Transportation

After completing my environment in 3D, we were required to make a model of any type of vehicle and to be attached it into the environment.


First of all, for the transportation task, I decided to make a simple bus in 3D. I started the sketch of a bus in illustrator. As usual in starting a task, we need to make sketches as well to design the artwork as how we wanted. This was how I started my sketches in Illustrator.

for Side view of the bus:





for the front view :










This is the beginning process in Illustrator for the front and side part of the bus. All this shapes and lines were made with the help of ‘pen tool’ in Illustrator.

Then, all the important basic parts of the bus were created and placed in position according on how a bus look like.

This task will be continued and will be saved as in 'JPEG' file so that it can be attached in Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment