Friday, March 25, 2016

Design and Business Strategy

(Week 3-4)

Drafting Business Plan

What is Business Plan?

My understanding of business plan is a set of formal papers that content of description of the business (product/services), place of operating, financial plan, executive summary of business, goals, aims, objective and etc.

Business plan are used for (importance) measuring the goals of the business, using it as a guideline for business, for financial reference (sponsors) and much more.

For the business that we are about to start (me and my partner Mohd Hatmi Saini) which is De-Zigners, a interior design company, a business plan is needed for internal and external purpose of the company. It is a formal layout for our business and will clearly describe about all the details about the venture.

This is a draft image of my business with my partner Mohd Hatmi Saini.

image of our draft of business plan






No comments:

Post a Comment