Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Interactive Design for Web Technology

Webpage

For the module Interactive Design for Web Technology, we all are required to create a website. In this task I have selected a template that is provided in the wix.com website designer online tool. I used the green colour for my theme colour and the buttons and icon in smooth green to make sure the fonts are visible to the visitors. 

These are the screen shots of my progress of designing the website (screen shot 1-5) :


screen capture 1


screen capture 2



screen capture 3


screen capture 4


screen capture 5


Designing a webpage is not an easy task, it is to manage the layouts, Images and the content which is in text. Before starting my websites, the sketches that i had made to be a guideline for me. These are the sketches:
(image 1-3)

image 1

image 2

image 3
After starting to design the website, I understand all the principles of designing a website, and the multimedia design principle more since experiencing the hardwork to create a webpage and designing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment