Monday, April 20, 2015

Communication Practice

Infographic

For my infographic topic which is ' Reincarnation of Lord Shiva and Shakti '....previously i was working by drawing my God and Goddess images in the most simplest form that i could present them in my Infographic work.

After Inking process of all my drawings, i start snapping pictures of them so that i can attach them in Adobe Illustrator to trace them in the Infographic poster. These the are the drawing result in image form....:


1)

Lord Kaali


2)

Lord Mahalaksmi

3)

Lord Saraswathi


4)

Lord Shakthi


5)

Lord Ramar


6)

Lord Nataraja


7)

Lord Shiva


8)

Lord Thurga


9)

Lord Krishna


Reflection :

From this task, I know a better way on how to simplify the complicated things by just taking the important part to be visualised. Other than that, even when the world goes following the latest and advanced technologies, the old method of informative and drawing skills are still essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment