Tuesday, April 21, 2015

3D Modelling For Object and Environment

Building An Environment (Progress)

Week 2+3

For modelling a 3D, we started to sketch out some architecture as simple as possible to be pasted in the Illustrator. For my convenient, I sketched out a simple shape in Illustrator as my model to be structured. Then, the file are adopted to Maya and the process of making my first 3D model has started. The reason of this sketches to be sketched is to make be pasted on the grid of the Maya Workspace. This method is to ensure that the model that we make is exactly like how we designed.



This are the first shape that i've started to make in Illustrator and I added some simple shapes more at the edge.







This is how my model will look like from the top angle. I had created a simple shape as this is goin to be my first experience in Maya. In that case, i would like to go on with something that is simple the move on to something greater in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment