Thursday, September 17, 2015

3D Character and Environment Design for Animation

Character development

Pre-production

The concept that might be attachable in my character from this character is the farmer hat and the costume. As in Mantin, a huge count of farms and orchards are belonged by the Bhuddist of Mantin and from other places too. So, a name for my Character is given which is ‘Ah Soon’.  After considering the concepts and look of the farmer, ideas are generated as planned and sketched to produce a suitable character of my own project.

These are the sketches of my character development:

photo 1 : sketch for character development



photo 2 : sketch for character development


photo 3 : sketch for character development


photo 4 : sketch for character development


photo 5 : sketch for character development

These are the my developing process to create a perfect character as how i wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment