Friday, April 22, 2016

Multimedia Design New Technologies

Concept board

Concept board is a start up or conceptual ideation of what we are about to do. It can be manipulated or adapted from difference resources or can be designed with interpersonal skills. For this task of promoting a brand in the Multimedia Design New Technologies module, Buncho Water Colour is my subject brand. So i have a concept of using paintings with different effects and tones to be the interface basic.

At the beginning, I started to see images in Google based on painting with tones and different effects, few selected images was taken to fit it into my concept board.

Starting the concept board in the Adobe Illustrator, i used the images to just fit in place to get what i wanted.














These are the work flow of designing the concept board for my Web lay out. The concept board is to be a start up idea for my website. This will allow me to get more inspired with sample paintings works that can help me to explore more about the lay out.







No comments:

Post a Comment