Friday, April 15, 2016

Design and Business Strategy


SWOT Analysis

The task for SWOT analysis is to make an infographic of our SWOT. This is to show a thorough analysis of our self.

To start my SWOT in Ai- illustrator, I started to create a simple figure of myself in 2D so that it shows about me in the infographic.


screen capture 1

screen capture 2

screen capture 3



The figure of me in the infographic is planned to stood as showing strength on the left and the weakness on the right. Simple details of myself were added to ensure the audience to recognise me in the infographic as well.


After finishing that, I started to illustrate all the details which is my strength and my weakness as simple as possible and easy to be understood. These are the details:





screen capture 4

screen capture 5

screen capture 6

screen capture 7

screen capture 8



When complete illustrating all the strength and weaknesses, I arranged them as planned. After placing all in place, I placed the figure which represents me at the middle of the other details.



screen capture 9

screen capture 10

screen capture 11



These was the methods of how I illustrated my strength and weakness for the SWOT analysis. Opportunity and threats are to be added soon. After finishing this, the saved Jpeg file image looks like this:

Image 1: Infographic of SW

 

No comments:

Post a Comment