Sunday, May 22, 2016

Multimedia Design New Technologies

Reflection


At the end of this module and all of its tasks, I get to know that ADOBE  Flash is not as easy as i thought. But, even though it seems to be very complicated, it might need more time to be understood. Besides, it has many coordination settings to be done. The coordination might get wrong if it is not well understood. The Flash software is a software where needs more time for understanding it very well. Other than that, in this semester, Multimedia Design New Technologies module helped me to know and reveal my real talent in Painting. Therefore, this skills were also included in the web interface as well. According to learning Outcome, the proper methods of research involves multimedia was one advantage for me to inspire me to work on Flash. There is dissatisfaction of my work, but would like to explore more and more in the Flash software.

No comments:

Post a Comment