Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Principles of Marketing

Week 1

Trademark of Mantin

How to promote Mantin.

Introduction

In Mantin, there is about 7 car washes operating daily from 9am to 8pm. Each car wash centre in Mantin has the least count at 8 units of vehicles to be washed in a day. Not only that, Mantin has up to 10 automobile service centre and it has the least count at 8 units of cars to be serviced in a week. All this is because, the increment of owning a car by the public in Mantin. More importantly, the count of students of Lagenda has increased in using a rental or own transportation.
So, to promote Mantin to Lagenda group, I had decided to focus on car wash and automobile service centres. The reason for my idea is, since the statistic of students who use personal transportation has increased, this could be helpful for them to keep their rides clean and shine.

In a way of promoting Mantin according to my idea, this is a start-up of my logo. 
It is just an initial idea on my logo, changes might take place after feedback.

Picture 1(Logo)

The logo is designed in Adobe Illustrator. These are the screen shot of the progress,


screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

screenshot 4

screenshot 5

screenshot 6

screenshot 7

screenshot 8

screenshot 9

screenshot 10

Shapes for the logo in illustrator designed by using pen tool.


In my logo, I would like to highlight that it is about automobile (car), then about the subject that I would like to promote about Mantin. In this case, I have decided to place a car in my logo with some simple icons to represent car wash and service centre. The hose pipe in my logo is to show about car wash and a spanner tool as to represent the service centres in Mantin.
The title that I have selected is MACC.
M= Mantin, A= automobile, C= clean and, C= Care


The black and white is the only colour I prefer is because to make it bold in sight and easier to be focused. For this task as my initial observation and effort, there are no references yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment