Sunday, January 25, 2015

2D Animation, 2D Character Animation, Imaging for Narrative and Storyboard

2D Animation, 2D Character Animation, Imaging for Narrative and Storyboard

After going through all the task in this semester, as a final task, we were required to make an 2D Animation at a minimum duration of 2 minutes. Additionally, storyboards and the Characters are need to be included as from the module 2D Character Animation and Imaging for Narrative and Storyboards.

I am about to make an animation about life of stationery sets and this is just based on my own imaginary.

My animation's title is 'Eraser'. In this story, there are 2 erasers and a pencil.

Summary:
Stationery sets have their own time to have fun during no humans watch them. Here comes 2 erasers and a pencil who are very best friend since they were together. One day, after school, the pencil case were left on the desk in the class. Then, these 3 friends came out of the pencil case to have their own time for enjoyment. During a game that they plan to play, the 2 erasers start to fight each other and vanished at last.

This short animation is the first animation in my life, and it seems to be much difficult for me to make one. At the same time, I'm enjoying to make this animation. As the requirement, the animation should be at least a 2 minutes animation.



I have learnt a lot of things from this task. I learnt how the other big animation industries struggle to produce a good animation. Its really fun to be an animator and a designer.

some of my animation images:








For all this animation works, Thank you Mr.Andrew and Mr.Sukor.


No comments:

Post a Comment