Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3D Modelling For Object and Environment

Animation (Transportation and Environment)

After modelling my red bus, I need to place it as a part of my animation in my environment. These are some of my progress of making my environment and the transportation animation.

First, I manipulated my house (environment model) so that it will look like a nice and neat neighborhood. Here, the helpful shortcut for me was 'CNTRL [D]' to duplicated the house. But before duplicating my house model, I selected every single part of my house and make 'PARENT'. This is because it will be easier for me to duplicate my house without any left over. Then the help of rotate tool also were very helpful to rotate the other side the street of my housing area.





After finish duplicating my houses, I copied my bus from different file to my current scene. Then, a polygon were modeled to make it as a road for my bus to move through.




Moving on to my next progress, the bus slowly with the help of moving tool will be moved at the same time, i will click "s" on the timeline to save my animation of the bus(moving.)

Modelling 3D object and environment is very interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment