Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Final Degree Project

Reflection

The main purpose of this exhibition booth is to encourage people to use advanced gadget to read label content. Regarding the motive, PRYME Vessyl was the chosen products to create this project. Drinking habits of people nowadays is not in a mannered way. Consumption of energy drink is involved in daily living, nut the label content is ignored to be referred before consumption. In this final year project, I were exposed to know more and learn so many things like how to work with 3DS MAX more efficiently. This was an opportunity for me to enhance my idea to an exhibition booth that I would like to build awareness to public abiout smart hydration. Now, I can handle 3DS MAX modelling much better than before. I would like to learn more about 3DS MAX to improve my skills.



As a reflection, this project have made to face serious deadlines and the process of this project made me to feel the tensed of making a 3D modelling. But, this is not a minus point of learning for me. This has put me into so many places and has made to improve better than before. Now, walking into the creative industry is not a fear for me even though I have less skills. it is because, I have overcome so many things like stress, time management problem, deadlines, paperworks, technical errors and so many things that thought me a good lesson during this final semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment