Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Individual Design Project

Overall review

After working on for all the modules in this semester, I had learnt to manage time better than before even though my work has been lacking and not as planned in the Gantt Chart. Other than that, i struggled in managing time all along the semester and it had effected my works as well. But still i managed to work day and night to catch all the works that I had been left behind.

I had understood the importance of planning the project and I learnt that the time management will never go according to what we have planned. So, an alternative ways should be planned so that we are not left behind like what i have faced for this semester.

Moving on to the modules review, this Individual Design Project was a very effective way for me to see my strength and weakness in some specific places during my project of Mantin. During my research for this semester, I had quality time in knowing the methods to work with peers for a huge project confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment